Breakthrough Samba technology
After the first introduction of our new Samba Print Module technology in 2017, the Samba Print Module has really penetrated the graphics industry.
After the installation at Ramon Chozas in Argentina, we have delivered many new and exciting projects. These projects embrace a wide variety of applications, from mailing (transaction and direct mail), via tickets (lottery, parking, entrée) to security documents.
The Samba Print Module is available in different print widths and is offered for integration projects or as a standalone in a special frame.
One of our customers has been using several Samba print modules since 2017 and is being used in three shifts. This customer is very satisfied with the solution provided by DJM and has recently invested in a third Samba Print Module to expand their printing capacity.
The Samba Print Module is based on the Samba printhead from Fujifilm Dimatix and is characterized by its:
- good employability for 'high quality' applications due to the high native resolution of 1,200 dpi;
- high uptime and maximum ease of use due to the internal recirculation of the ink (RediJet);
- wide choice of inks – water-based dye, pigment, fluorescent, UV, soft solvent – possible by piezo principle;
- compact design and scalable print bar length through the parallelogram nozzle plate;
- optimal use in continuous production due to industrial design philosophy.